Have you been feeling overwhelmed, depressed or even a little lost lately?
Do you find yourself thinking, “Life shouldn’t be this hard?”
Maybe you’ve experienced the death of a loved one, a divorce, a health or financial crisis (or some other life-altering change) and, while you understand that grief is to be expected, you’re beginning to worry that “I’ll never get over this!”
Life hurts and grief can be a daily experience for some of us. (Hello teenagers!!)
This I know for certain: If you don’t address your traumas, losses, disappointments and pain, you will suffer.
Suffering always depletes your willpower and leads to settling.
Settling leads to giving up and that, my friend, is when depression and disease show up!
Is it time for you to take your life back?
The Mission of The Resiliency Course is, in 6-weeks’ time, to:
- Complete the grieving process on as many of your painful past experiences as possible.
- Reduce or erase the unconscious drivers of your stress, anxiety, depression and disease.
- Increase your self-confidence, clarity, purpose and enthusiasm for life so that you can:
1 – Save and restore your marriage and other love relationships.
2 – Grow and prosper in your business and career.
3 – Stand tall, brave and Resilient, knowing you have the wisdom, tools, experience and resources to land on your feet when the storms of life threaten to knock you down.
This Course Delivers Tons of T.L.C. (Tools, Love and Coaching!)
You’ll receive and learn to use the three (3) life-changing Tools:
- The Resiliency Course© Grief Inventory and Stress Assessment: Your map
- The EGO Tamer® (TET) Tapping and the fill-in-the-blank template: Your machine. Beyond emotional freedom and focused on your Soul connection and co-creation with Spirit. This tapping and the simple fill-in-the-blank template are gold! You’ll know exactly what to say and how to tap, healing layers and layers of hurt, pain and grief!
- The 5 Aspects of Grief©: Your Key to Grief Healing. Finally, a simple step-by-step plan that’s easy to remember, makes perfect sense and ensures you address all the key aspects associated with grieving!
Buckets and bushels of Unconditional Love
• In every conversation, you’ll feel respected, energetically held, understood, encouraged and coached to help you heal your heart, change your mindset and lift your energy and mood.
• You’ll have multiple opportunities to be the undivided center of Jan’s attention. As the student-teacher, you’ll receive personalized tapping, coaching and she’ll share personal messages for you directly from Spirit.
• You’ll be soothed and healed with guided meditations, prayers and Divine Love Transmissions. You’ll be healing at the Soul level.
• Plus (for the first 10 paid registrants) get a bonus 75-minute personal Healing Conversation call with Jan.
• All Early registrations get an additional 30-minute follow-up call after the program ends.
Masterful Coaching from Jan
- A Master Tapping Practitioner
- Gifted at reasoning and reframing
- Laser focused NLP and mind pattern shifting
- Intuitive Empath, often knows what you’re feeling before you have the words
- Certified Past Life Regression Practitioner, Heal ancestral Past Life karmic patterns if and when they show up!
- An authority who has personally overcome depression, grief of many losses including her 22-year old son. Jan has been right where you are and can honestly, unflinchingly tell you she has finished the job of grieving AND lives with joyful appreciation for the time and treasured memories of all her past relationships and experiences which she will keep for all of eternity!
How The Resiliency Course Works:
The Main Event:
- Six (6) Monday Night semi-private group sessions (7:00-9:00 PM Eastern Time – 2 hours allotted for each call – for six consecutive weeks)
- Uses a private Facebook group as our platform (you can attend from your home or office)
The Yummy Extras:
- Weekly invitation to join our Facebook Live tap-along for deeper teaching and tapping on one of the 5 Aspects of Grief themes. (Videos will be available on the private members page for the duration of the Course so that you can tap along with me over and over any time of the day or night!)
- Access to Jan weekly, as needed, via email. (Q & A, needing encouragement or coaching to get unstuck, volunteer to be my tapping buddy, help me lead a Divine Love Transmission, etc.)
- MP3 downloads of all recordings
- PDF version of the “Handbook” delivered at the conclusion of the Course
What’s required of you —
- Be as committed to your healing as Jan is to helping you heal!
- Show up and fully participate; contact Jan if you’re feeling stuck or resistant
- Take part in as many of the yummy extras as you possibly can.
- Be willing to invest the Time, Energy – money is an exchange of energy – and Attention needed.
Here’s an email I received from Susan about one of our calls…
I enjoyed the call tonight. I didn’t share, because my issue du jour was a little complicated to explain plus I was still sorting it out myself. Although on the surface it was very different from Shannon’s, I had a huge shift just from sharing her process. A whole new perspective arose while listening to Shannon and tapping with her. I’m feeling back to normal now. Have been bouncing around in depression-ville all day, really kind of worried to be feeling that low. I wasn’t sure what could spring me out of it. But, I’m back and ready to roll on.
Thank you so much.
Be a part of our next session at The Resiliency Course! If you’re on our waiting list, we’ll send you an email when registration opens. If you’re not on the waiting list, please add your name using the form below. Thanks!